Toys R Us, Lineol Recce Veh

Richard Auld

• 6 months later...

Thats nice. Some can have some nice value. Unless of course you really did get it at a Toys r Us.

That is quite a rare model, Tin plated, with moving  parts, I think thats a lot older than Toys are us, plus its not normally the subject matter that they would produce, I would say its possibly a collectors item, and if they did produce this , I,d be after one pretty sharpish, I,v never seen another like it, plus I see it has a batterie compartment as well

• Like 1

Good eye on the battery compartment I didn't see that, thought it was a friction motor. And you're also right about not being Toy's r Us material. Although back in the early 2000's the did have a great variety of Forces of Valor figures and vehicles, great wargaming pieces.

Yeah I know, but this is something way different to those and I thought that Toys R Us  folded a while back, but I could be wrong about that, I know that our local one closed and I thought that tin plated toys like this went a long while ago, the design on this is akin to the type from the 50,s and 60s  and possibly late 40s

Sorry, I was being a bit flipant as usual, it is a known maker over here I can't remember who made it exactly but the tyres are Linoel. Its missing its antenna system but still not bad over all condition.

Rich

Well as you said, its not your bag,,,,,,so you could sent it to me, I would,nt turn it away 😊