Most of this can be traded too!

Richard Auld

• 3 weeks later...
  • Major General

Depends on what you have and what you’re looking for, alas your photo isn’t very clear.a listing of exactly what you have for trade would help!

• Like 1

Edited by Richard Auld

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Rich,

Thanks for the great images.....but one thing on my mind is, as there are so many repros out there, is there any way that you may be able to confirm that all / some are original?

Just to put our minds at rest, as many of us and me have bought, as we were told....100% original, when in fact once paid for and received we find that so many were copies...!!

Thanks for your honest answer.

Best to you....Desert Rat/ Ian

PS....NO offence to you at all, just very curious.

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text

Ian,

I have been collecting for some time now (since I was about 11 so 40 years)  and most of these were sourced in Germany from house clearance or markets.

I don't generally buy from dealers but I have recently in my own area of interest ie paperwork.

No ones mind should ever be at rest! That is just relying on other people judgement, one has to research ones own area of interest.

If anyone has a specific wish then I will do them more pictures so they can make an informed decision.

Obviously if someone was interested and not satisfied I would return their item. Goes without saying as Iam not a thief.

If you are particulary active in these sort of items you will know yourself that they are correct due to the construction and materials used etc and that none of the pictured items are rare.

Yes, there are tons of copies quite literally but I have always done my best to avoid them with due dilligance.

I am guessing you don't have much interest in TR awards.

Best

Rich

• Thanks 1

Hello Rich,

I did mention above - Thanks for your honest answer ......and I, Thank You as you have given a very honest reply.

No I don't have much interest really but many on here have, very good luck in selling them.

Best to you.....Ian/ Desert Rat

17 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

Hello Rich,

I did mention above - Thanks for your honest answer ......and I, Thank You as you have given a very honest reply.

No I don't have much interest really but many on here have, very good luck in selling them.

Best to you.....Ian/ Desert Rat

Ian, 

they are up for trade not for sale as yet, what I was hoping for is that other collectors might keep an eye out for paperwork and a bit of fair  trading could take place and build up a bit of community spirit within the hobby but it is not likely I suppose. 

Rich

• Like 1

Hello Rich,

Sorry, meant to mention to trade them with what you are looking for.

If I come across anything I will let you know.....anything in particular that is important for you to find?

When you say  - paperwork - can you give me an idea please?

Best to you....Ian

Ian,

I am after Wehrpass, Soldbucher and Urkunde etc. I would ask you not to spend any money on them as there are some very good copies or doctored original items unless you are sure of what you get in the hand. Perhaps a picture before you commit to anything.

I hope something tips up, you never know...

Rich

Hello Rich,

Please send some images of what you are looking for as I have sold x6 in the last month......maybe these are what you want?

Once I know I can have a search around from my friends in Germany and France....amd let you know before I buy.

Best to you....Ian/ Desert Rat

If you have sold 6 then you know what I want.

Rich