Some Junk today from a house clearance

Richard Auld

Guys,

Mostly is junk, I shall keep the gold DRL and the armband.

The rest if you want to trade is availible.

Rich

CIMG1074.JPG

CIMG1076.JPG

CIMG1077.JPG

CIMG1082.JPG

CIMG1083.JPG

CIMG1078.JPG

Edited by Richard Auld
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Not sure about JUNK Rich,

I think you have found a few good items...Well Done!

Thanks for showing us on MCN.....Brilliant!

Best to you...Desert Rat/ Ian

• 2 weeks later...

Cracking collection of paperwork...i'm now getting right into Military "type" paperwork.....but mainly British and US stuff...:)

• Like 1

Norrie, not much of that over here, a bit but not a lot. I am focusing on paper as well but obviously German.

Rich

• Like 1

On 01/04/2019 at 11:43, Richard Auld said:

Guys,

Mostly is junk, I shall keep the gold DRL and the armband.

The rest if you want to trade is availible.

Rich

CIMG1074.JPG

CIMG1076.JPG

CIMG1077.JPG

CIMG1082.JPG

CIMG1083.JPG

CIMG1078.JPG

Very nice!!!

Hello Mike,

You are so right, how luck to find/ buy a box of mixed militaria items....really unsure what is in there, and the excitement when all laid out...That's a treasure!

Best to you....Desert Rat/ Ian

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Mike H said:

Nice! Must have been a good time looking through it all. 

Sorry. I did not do the clearance personally, a pal did it and brought this lot to me, I gave him his asking price.

Rich

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 17/04/2019 at 16:02, Richard Auld said:

Sorry. I did not do the clearance personally, a pal did it and brought this lot to me, I gave him his asking price.

Rich

I have a couple of contacts do house clearances as well, and I'm the same, just pay what they ask for....last year, from one of them, I got a German boot knife in fantastic condition for £50...its on the top shelf of my knife/bayo collection...:)

bootknife.jpg

Edited by Norrie
more info...

And the other chap sold me a brand new, unissued M7 US bayo, still sealed ( tho, I opened it) ...for £10..I do know its not worth much more tho....its what he asked for, so, I don't argue...mind you, I have so many 95 pattern trousers and jackets, i could equip a small army.....reason being, I never try to beat them down or refuse any items they have for me....:)

m7 bayonet 5.jpg

It's fun is the key thing and what we get is not gold! So long as it is enjoyable I wil still do it. Like you say pay the asking!

Rich

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Richard Auld said:

It's fun is the key thing and what we get is not gold! So long as it is enjoyable I wil still do it. Like you say pay the asking!

Rich

Yep, agree, its the hunt for me....every day is exciting when I'm looking......then, when i get the "item" , unfortunately, it gets put into the "attic" museum, and more or less forgotten...:(

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Those record albums look interesting.  I own a couple.  "Hitler's Inferno" Vol 2, Songs and Marches of the Third Reich, and "Hitler is on the air"  a compilation of Hitler speeches, and the propaganda big band songs of Charlie and his orchestra.

I do have a record player in the the hobby flat but to be honest they are not my bag really.

Best

Rich

I realize CD are more common these days.  But in the "Dark Ages"  The only German march music I could get were LPs  While kids my age were collecting Pink Floyd and Elton John records, I was into German military music.  Needless to say, I was a bit of an outcast.  (Until I discovered there were thousands like me who are enthralled by all things German militaria)

It is just over all not my bag, I am more 70s electronic so a complete missmach I am afraid, although. I do like the Panzer Lied! I was more Kraftwerk, OMD, Sparks, Numan, Ulratvox, etc.....