Wanted Union flag

Richard Auld

Guys,

Does anyone know where I can find a Union Flag in multipiece construction ( up to a meter/yard in size).

We want one for the shop. I have a decent German one but a printed Union flag next to it would just look naff.

Cheers

Rich

• Like 1

Hello Rich,

I am not familiar with union flags, but if this is what you want (if it is Union) I have one here for sale,not old but I bought 20 years ago.

Please send me an image of what flag you want

Thanks..Ian/ Desert Rat

GettyImages-499131112.jpg

Edited by Richard Auld

Please don't forget,

That all my replies and hope you will give me good reply from you and a  - like.....Many Thanks ....Desert Rat/ Ian

• Like 1

Oh a English flag,

No I  haven't one of of these, but please look on ebay uk ....I am sure you will find a big one.

Best to yo ....Desert Rat/ Ian

20 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

Please don't forget,

That all my replies and hope you will give me good reply from you and a  - like.....Many Thanks ....Desert Rat/ Ian

Ian,

I am not very modern in terms of all these Facebook type things, I have just siht canned facebook to enjoy the quieter life on forums, I prefer to thank people with a sentence, I have however pressed the like button for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

Oh a English flag,

No I  haven't one of of these, but please look on ebay uk ....I am sure you will find a big one.

Best to yo ....Desert Rat/ Ian

Plenty on there but not multipiece construction, I don't want a printed one as I have a decent German flag and hope to have a decent Dutch flag too, the reason, in order to show support for our strong military community.

Rich

PS you could get into PC trouble for calling it an English flag, LOL!

Edited by Richard Auld
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Many Thanks Rich,

Take Care and best Wishes...IanB/ Desert Rat

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text

Thanks for the link Val. When I search it is endless new printed stuff.

Cheers

Rich

7 minutes ago, Desert Rat said:

I dont really give a Monkey for the union flag... United Kingdom, Great Britain, England ????

Wouldn't be a "I dont really give a Rat's ass..." in this case be a more appropriate? ;)

2 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

No....I mean what I say,

After what they done to my Dad after fighting in the 8th Army....Western Desert, Libya, Tripoli, Egypt, then through Sicily across to Salerno, up through Italy, re-called for D-Day, landed on the afternoon of 6th June, fought up through France, Belgium, Holland with Monty's 21sy Army Group, across the Rhine into Germany...and when he tried to get a house, a job, some money.

Look what they done to the WW1 Heroes of this so called Union....returning blind, no hands or legs, shell shock...NO ONE IN THIS (AS YOU SAY UNION ) WANTED THEM! All rejected by the Government, Mayors of the cities and Towns they fought for!

Read my story on www.edenbridgtown.com about the - Souls Brothers

(in the link  - In the Past. You may then realise what these soldiers, Heroes of this Country went through and suffered.)

The Union...YEHHHH....MY ASS...!!! 

Plenty of young men and women fighting, dying and being injured  for those colours in the modern day too.

They don't always get the help they deserve or even the thanks but that is down to society as a whole and even in Scotland too.

Basicaly, nothing has changed much over the years in terms of self serving polititians?

I am from Kilmarnock before you start a rant about Scotland.

To mock the flag your father fought for? Ok, that is your right but it is disrespectful of all of the people that have suffered or died for that ideal both then and now. 

Please don't make any more comments on anything I post and I will do you the same grace.

Thread tidied, anymore off topic posts and warning points will be issued.

• Thanks 1

• val locked this topic
  • val unlocked this topic
  • Brigadier
On 09/05/2019 at 11:44, Police Collector said:

Thread tidied, anymore off topic posts and warning points will be issued.

Trust me, you don't want to annoy @Police Collector. ;)

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1