SOLD! Orig.WW2 German Tropical low boots

Afrikakorpsrat64

SOLD(US Dollars)

Nice Original boots. Not a matched pair but great for display. Size is about a 9-91/2 US. Heel irons are replaced, and some modification was made with the addition of an extra piece of leather near ankles. You will be hard pressed to find any Tropical/DAK boots at this price. 
. Thanks! May consider trades for other DAK/ tropical gear.
My cat needs extensive surgery so boots need to go. 
I except paypal only. Shipping in USA is $20 Priority mail. Overseas figure at least $61

Ships from Sunol California, USA

20190525_113255.jpg

20190525_113306.jpg

20190525_113408.jpg

20190525_113453.jpg

20190525_113534.jpg

20190525_113553.jpg

20190525_113614.jpg

20190525_113122.jpg

20190525_113150.jpg

20190525_113229.jpg

20190525_113240.jpg

Edited by Afrikakorpsrat64
SOLD
  • Thanks 1

Hello Tony,

Hope all is well....Sorry to hear about your cat, hope all goes well for your little beauty.

Thanks for the images, very nice boots, shame not a matched pair but either way very nise!

Very Best to you My Friend and to your cat.

Ian/ Desert Rat

• Thanks 1

Just now, Desert Rat said:

Hello Tony,

Hope all is well....Sorry to hear about your cat, hope all goes well for your little beauty.

Thanks for the images, very nice boots, shame not a matched pair but either way very nise!

Very Best to you My Friend and to your cat.

Ian/ Desert Rat

Thanks Ian, Ollie needs $2000 operation on his teeth, has serious gum disease. Havent had much luck selling though. and my prices are fairly cheap..

Hope you are doing well!

cheers

• Thanks 1

Bloody Hell Tony That's a helluva lot of money.....Hope you sell some items and can pay for little Ollie?

Very Best to you......Ian

1 minute ago, Desert Rat said:

Bloody Hell Tony That's a helluva lot of money.....Hope you sell some items and can pay for little Ollie?

Very Best to you......Ian

Thanks Mate, My kitties are family to me so they have to come first. Cheers!

• Thanks 1

Very well said Tony,

All my lovely Siamese were a part of my family and more friendly and loving than most bloody people I know...Give them a shout at, small smack on the ass...they run away, and as they do have tremendous feelings.....come back, cuddle you and a friend for life!!

If only humans could have some qualities that cat's have...........yehhhhh that would be a F......G   miracle...!!!

Very best to you Tony & of course Ollie( a cuddle from me)

My beautiful little Siamese girl....Misty, although she stumbled up the garden to visit me in the office, as she was very ill and the vet could do nothing....she cuddled up to me a few nights later, I heard her make a noise, stretch out push all her feet against my back and then I got out of bed and she was gone....!!!😭 Very. very sad day I had lost a very loving animal friend...!

Ian

2010-02-11 04.15.13.jpg

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text
  • Like 1

Hello Tony,

I, Hope all is well, I looked for the French Navy badge today and it was sold.....Did you buy it? I hope it is the right size and rear fixings for your helmet?

Good Luck if you did.

Very Best Wishes Good Friend......Ian

s-l500.jpg

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text

@Desert Rat Hi Ian, yes I did buy it! Thanks for finding it! Its missing the back clip but with these being so rare, I couldn't pass it up. Im sure I can fix it to be mounted on helmet. Thanks again for your diligence ! 😉

Cheers 

Tony

• Thanks 1

Brilliant Tony,

It's taken a while and my Dear Friend In Toulon, France, Regis ...as alway comes up with what I am looking for. Even all FFI/ FTPF.......French Resistance items.

Well Done, I hope it all goes well.

Take Care My Friend....Bonne Courage Mon Ami

Ian

• 2 weeks later...

These lovely boots are still up for grabs. May consider trades for other DAK/topical gear.

• Like 1

Hello Tony,

Did the French Navy badge fit ok on your WW1 helmet?

Best to you.....Ian the B???

2 minutes ago, Desert Rat said:

Hello Tony,

Did the French Navy badge fit ok on your WW1 helmet?

Best to you.....Ian the B???

Not yet Ian, but I expect it to arrive any day now. I will show of the helmet with original badge as soon as I can. Thanks again for finding it!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Boots are still for sale. Will consider serious offers, possible part trades for other tropical gear.

• Like 1