Feels like Im staying with Rommel

Afrikakorpsrat64

San Francisco Bay area is heating up this week. 100 + today and i have no AC . I feel like Im in the Afrika korps. Gives a "Life like" feel to my DAK/tropical display. Also turns me into a sloth. lol😜

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You with no AC there is probably still cooler than this side of the hill. I do miss  the Bay area weather. 60_75 year round.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, KingTiggy80 said:

But when it gets HOT it gets HOT!!!

I remember the Humidity in the central valley well, lived there years ago when it was Tomato, onion and sweet potato fields. We used an old swamp cooler and a block of Ice . The 60's and 70's is pretty consistent for San francisco, Sunol reaches the 90's and low 100's during August and September. Best time for my Tomato plant! 😉  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello to both of you,

Yep that's hot, as in France 40-C most days, can't hardly breathe, but now back in the UK and down to 20's feels bloody freezing!..(More COLD beer needed on day's like that) My dog like a cold beer when it's hot...drinking me under the table though...!!!

Best wishes to you both.....Desert Rat/ Ian

my new dog.jpg

• Haha 1

Hey Ian, I don't know what type beer that is but if you have extra let me know:) I think I can give him a run for his money. I guess that's where the saying you lucky dog comes from.

Eric

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello King,

Thanks for that comment, that made me laugh, if I have any left over I will send to you....But the bloody (Lucky) dog is so thirsty, and I am left with hardly anything.

Best to you....Ian

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text
  • Upvote 1