SS Enl Buckle

kegan32

I keep getting more and more comfortable dealing with SS buckles but no way am I an expert yet. That said, I don't like the lack of detail to this example. The top of the belt catch is also looking off to me. Finally, the "crooked" markings also don't look right. I would pass on this but that is not to say that more opinions should be expressed. I could be wrong. Good luck!

Cheers!

Rob

• Like 1

C'mon guys. Someone must know if this is a good or bad Enl SS buckle.  Don't be bashful.

Well a quick search of WRF would indicate it is a wrong un!

I can't do the link but it is well discussed there and the main difference would appear to be the chest feathers area and the M of the RZM stamp.

Hungarian copy apparently?! They made them well though, I think without having them side by side they would fool many people, me too!

Rich

The thing that worried me was the very faint strike of the rope which passes through the wing and shows next to the head, its almost none existant , Whether this can be a deciding factor I would leave to the more expert in SS buckles

Sorry, on the first link post 3 there is another link with a side by side comparison.

Rich