Meet the Brehmer brothers!

Afrikakorpsrat64

I have just acquired the earlier 1940 dated Gustav Brehmer to go with my display. It will take the place of its younger brother, 1941 Gustav Brehmer. Thank you so much to @DAK D for once again helping make my DAK/tropical collection, shine! The GB 40 is a vet bring back from El Alamein !

20191011_111654.jpg

20191011_111713.jpg

20191011_111529.jpg

20191011_111624.jpg

20191011_120527[1].jpg

Edited by Afrikakorpsrat64
add photo, descrip.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Superb Tony,

Great looking Items.....Thanks for showing us all on MCN.

VBWishes.....Ian

• Thanks 1

You're welcome Tony,

By the way, don't forget that bucke was a SA bring-back, so most likely from El Alamein!

D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yep King,......Great collection and to find all this to complete it exact as you can, got to be pretty difficult.....Nice one again Tony....Best to you King.....Desert Rat/ Ian

• Thanks 1

Our Pleasure Tony,

Always good to give some commendation for such great Military items that you and 😃any Members show us on MCN.

Very Best to you.....Ian

• Like 1

Just got home from Tony's. The new additions to the collection look great. Great to converse with someone in person on our hobby (over a few pints of Guinness of course). Also have to thank Tony for allowing my 10 year old son to be there and allowing him to be part of the conversation. It gives me some hope to know there is some of the younger kids that are interested in the hobby and hopefully will help move it forward after were gone. Once again thank you Tony .

King tiger,

Eric

• Like 2

15 hours ago, KingTiggy80 said:

Just got home from Tony's. The new additions to the collection look great. Great to converse with someone in person on our hobby (over a few pints of Guinness of course). Also have to thank Tony for allowing my 10 year old son to be there and allowing him to be part of the conversation. It gives me some hope to know there is some of the younger kids that are interested in the hobby and hopefully will help move it forward after were gone. Once again thank you Tony .

King tiger,

Eric

Always a pleasure to have you guys down, you have a wonderful family and I know Moe and the other kitties love the attention they get! And its nice to have a few Guinness with a friend and not just myself on the computer! 

• Like 1

Good one Eric - "King Tiger" you are the man, hope to see more of your collection and Tony's as well....You always come up with some superb items and many at least I haven't seen before.....Best to you both. WFTP.

• Upvote 1

On 12/10/2019 at 06:42, Richard Auld said:

Looks a bit better condition wise?

Rich

Also a bit rarer.

• Like 1