My collection

HetzersGonnaHetz

Yes it is Bill! I'll set up one in Weapons section, the condition isn't great, plum parkerisation and pitting, but it's War dated, Byf 41. I'm off to school in a bit so I'll do it once I get back... :D 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 13/04/2016 at 21:24, HetzersGonnaHetz said:

Cheers @DAK D, how rare are 7th or 4th AD patches. My Grandma's uncles were desert rats and while they weren't RTR, they were truck drivers. I can never find any in the web.

Hi @HetzersGonnaHetz,

Original early 7th and 4th armoured division patches are hard to find these days and expensive. The kangaroo jerboa patches are not so hard to find. I have some early ones somewhere, if I find them I will take some photos for you.

D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

Hello Dakd,

Can you please send the badges/ patches for the 4th and 7th Armoured Division UK...as my Dad was in the Western Desert with Monty's 7th Div.....Many Grateful Thanks....Desert Rat

• 1 year later...

Hello Hetzers,

Sorry I missed this, but a great collection, please show on MCN any other items you have collected.

Great images also....Thanks

Best to you...Desert Rat

Sorry,I made a mistake and added it twice.....ignore me it's the age!

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text

• 11 months later...

Hello Bill & Hetzers,

We want to see you both back on MCN.......Yes I gave up for a while due to some problems, but we ask you to visit us again and see some of your great collectibles.....We wait for you, come on let's  see them soon, as I am sure you have some great items to show us.

Very best wishes to you both.....Stay Safe!

Desert Rat