leo0274

Greetings from Brazil

leo0274

Hey guys, I have been collecting stuff since I can remember, it all started with some coins I found in an abandoned house and now I collect a lot of things. A couple of years ago a friend took me to play airsoft and then I got into militaria collecting. I met a group of people who are fans of WW2 and militaria in general, and they organize airsoft games with WW2 themme  and they have a reenactment group.

Now I focus my collection on old tools, Brazilian Monarchist Memorabilia and stuff related to the Imperial House, and mainly militaria.

Here is my militaria shelf, and my medal display. I have some stuff that are not in the shelf, like 2 German Canteens and a Backpack. I will be sharing my collection with you guys over the next few days if that´s ok, and I will try to tell you guys a little about the items I´ve got.

Euqg0m7.jpg

UF7cTmi.jpg

I really like Afrika Korps, I am making a replica uniform (that use to play airsoft), I´m trying to copy Erwin Rommel, but I´m not quite there yet. Here are some pictures.

GhH9xjd.jpg

Q4MpKoZ.jpg

Richard Auld

Quite a mix going on there, I like the the first war wound badge that is cut out, hard to see the detail though.

Rich

Davejb

Nice display and welcome to the forum Leo, Like Richard I like that WW1 wound badge  as well, can you show a close up please