THE ORDERS, DECORATIONS AND MEDALS OF THE LEBANON

Elie Ghossoub

Hello,

In December 2019 I published my first book and the only about Lebanon Orders and medals since French mandate.

I started the book in 2004 and here we are after fifteen years, the book has been published, I hope it will be of added value to all collectors.

It consists of 384 pages, A4 size with hard cover; it includes all orders and medals of the Republic of Lebanon with their related decrees.

It is in English and Arabic and divided in 4 chapters:

I.       Official Levant or French Mandate Orders, Decorations and Medals

II.      Official Orders, Decorations and Medals of Lebanon since Independence

III.     UN Lebanon related official Orders, Decorations and Medals

IV.     Unofficial Lebanon related Orders, Decorations and Medals (Local and International)

- The price is $90 (85 euros in Europe) + shipment from Lebanon or France and soon from USA - Please contact me on my WhatsApp if you need a copy: 009613655048

(by the way I am an Arabic Medals collector and expert for 30 years now and some knew me by the nickname Eliaos on Ebay but that was before 2007)

Pages from 201 - 300-1.jpg

GMIC.jpg

Pages from 1-100- 94.jpg

BOOK SHAPE.jpg

INSIDE PICTURES.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Looks like a nice book on a not very often touched on subject. Good luck to you.

• 1 year later...
On 15/03/2020 at 00:37, Mike H said:

Looks like a nice book on a not very often touched on subject. Good luck to you.

Thank you so much. yes it is the first book about the ODM of Lebanon. and complete since French mandate up till now.

Elie Ghossoub

• Like 2

Yes its nice to see a completely different subject matter from time to time and good luck with it

Hello Elie,

Thanks for showing us these medals they are great, good to see different ones from other countries and apart from the WW1 & WW2 ones we always seem to see.......Thanks!......Best to you.....Desert Rat