Young Panzer 2 Lt walking out dress

Richard Auld

Guys,

just rediscovered this, dated 43 with minimal wear, I don't know but I would speculate a young office commisioned in to the tank corp and shipped East. Possible he died in Kursk? I haven't researched his name and it is not uncommon so probably would be inconclusive. I would like to point out that the eagle stiching does not come through the lining.

Rich

CIMG2130.JPG

CIMG2129.JPG

CIMG2131.JPG

CIMG2135.JPG

CIMG2132.JPG

CIMG2136.JPG

CIMG2128.JPG

Edited by Richard Auld
  • Like 2

A lovely example in mint condition , this reminds me of a time when I was an Army Cadet in Germany, we were in an old Panzer Barracks in Detmold and there was this old shop in the town that sold all sorts but there was a curtain at the rear and inside was nothing but German items, it was everyware and my mate paid 30DM for one very similar to yours and I paid 18DM for a German Luft nurses uniform and in one of the pockets was the nurses name , I had that for years and then sold it for a very nice return

Bit before my time but there are still those sort of places, not with the circa Five PS that you paid, the good old days!!! Was about DM4 to the 1PS wasn't it?

No idea Rich we did,nt really care about the money ,we were there to have as much fun as we could, and we did

• 1 month later...