Anyone seen JoJo Rabbit yet?

Afrikakorpsrat64

Has anyone seen the film yet? And what do you think? Should i rent or wait till its free on Amazon prime?!? Looks funny as hell in the trailers 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Have googled your lead, looks interesting not seen it over here yet!

Rich

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yep! It was great---even my wife liked it. I wasn't sure if I would or not based on the previews. A work art and genius!

Oh, BTW, I guess FB deleted my account. No details. Went to appeal but no response after four days. Pretty sure my account was hacked based on some events that occured the day before. I was asked by a forum member what l had put on the 72 hr. auction, and I had not put anything on there and never had. He said it must have been a FB glitch. Next morning I was disabled. I also found a second account in my name and profile photo, but nothing else. I never opened another account.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, ahrtal said:

Yep! It was great---even my wife liked it. I wasn't sure if I would or not based on the previews. A work art and genius!

Oh, BTW, I guess FB deleted my account. No details. Went to appeal but no response after four days. Pretty sure my account was hacked based on some events that occured the day before. I was asked by a forum member what l had put on the 72 hr. auction, and I had not put anything on there and never had. He said it must have been a FB glitch. Next morning I was disabled. I also found a second account in my name and profile photo, but nothing else. I never opened another account.

Hey @ahrtal, I was wondering where you went! Keep me posted if you start a new account or get old one back.

• Upvote 1

I've actually seen the movie since I posted this. I too enjoyed it. 

• Thanks 1

FB still hasn't told me what I did. Looks like I have been deleted. Can't even connect to FB anymore. URL is blocked. May look into violation of 1st Amendment right.  At least they should tell me why I was banned.

Edited by ahrtal
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, ahrtal said:

FB still hasn't told me what I did. Looks like I have been deleted. Can't even connect to FB anymore. URL is blocked. May look into violation of 1st Amendment right.  At least they should tell me why I was banned.

Thats messed up. FB sucks.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 07/04/2020 at 20:14, ahrtal said:

Try clearing you temporary internet files and cookies etc. You should then be able to get back in comms with FB?

I have no idea how to do that on my phone. My old account is gone. My photo has even been removed as of two days ago. I have no idea what the hacker did. I have never even received a 30 day suspension and my emails are ignored.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Have you perhaps a yonger family member or contact that might be a bit more street wise with the the tech side that could sort it for you?

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Sorry to hear that ahrtal......Hope that you can/ be able to find it again?....Let us know please.

Best wishes......Desert Rat/ Ian