Afrikakorpsrat64

M35/Norwegian reissue

Afrikakorpsrat64

I added this one recently, EF64 M35 Norwegian reissue with the textbook Norwegian Red dyed leather.

20200308_143903.jpg

20200308_143909.jpg

20200308_143917.jpg

20200308_143925.jpg

20200308_143934.jpg

20200308_143939.jpg

Richard Auld

I have a similar but with the decals removed sadly!

Rich

2 Black Bands

Nice - I recall years and years ago when Blunderbuss Antiques used to sell these as well as over-painted, decal-ed up "German" lids....and they stated as such...which was admirable in those days...and I thought at the time one day someone's gonna want the Norwegian iteration ........'wish I'd've bought one then.....actually I wish I'd've bought 2 so I could trade one now for a tin of tomatoes or a loo roll!

Afrikakorpsrat64
5 hours ago, 2 Black Bands said:

Nice - I recall years and years ago when Blunderbuss Antiques used to sell these as well as over-painted, decal-ed up "German" lids....and they stated as such...which was admirable in those days...and I thought at the time one day someone's gonna want the Norwegian iteration ........'wish I'd've bought one then.....actually I wish I'd've bought 2 so I could trade one now for a tin of tomatoes or a loo roll!

I'd trade ya 4 rolls, I got a stash.lol My 1st M40 as a kid was a primered grey former Norwegian/former German. Back in the 70's, Cant remember the name of the place. These Norwegians use to be cheap now they are fetching a premium themselves!. By the way @2 Black Bands, in case you find one..........

20200324_064154[1].jpg