Tank T-34 (1941) from Russia with love. For sale!

Alexey

Hello dear forum participants! I am from Russia, I work in one of the military parks. Now we are recycling exhibits. I offer for purchase a T-34 tank released in 1941. The tank is in good condition and has been on display since 1985. The transaction is concluded under a written contract. Delivery is made by a logistics company. The cost of 150 000 £ including delivery. Or tell a reasonable price or where you can find a buyer for it. It is a pity that my country does not protect its history properly.

t-34-1024x682.jpg

t34-1024x682 (1).jpg

tank_t34-1024x682.jpg

t34-tank-1024x682.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Hello Alex,

Thanks for showing us the Great T-34.......made in tens of thousands and with such brave crews hurtling into battle against the enemies tanks with 88mm guns.They won the Eastern battles right into the heart of Berlin, with such horrendous losses.

Yes I would love it in my garden......but I am sure your price is far more than I could ever afford.......Good Luck!

Best Wishes to you.....Desert Rat / Ian/ UK

• 3 months later...
Guest Werwolf12

A legendary tank indeed!  Unfortunately, I don't have room in my garage.  I hope a museum somewhere will buy it from you.

• 1 month later...

Hello Alex,

As I said a super and fantastic Tank, thanks for showing us but the only person in the UK who may be interested is  - Bruce Crompton - well known and on Television for his Worldwide buying and selling of Historic vehicles...Tanks, trucks, etc etc. You will have to Google him he lives in Suffolk/UK

Best to you.....and Good Luck

Desert Rat

https://www.axistrackservices.com/