S10 1946 ish Gas Masks

Guest Darren

Guest Darren

Hi.....I am looking for some advice form all you knowlegable ladies and gentlemen. I have in my posession two crates of sealed s10 gas masks each containing 20 gasmasks sealed in their original factory sealed bitchamin packaging. The dates on the masks are 1946/1947 and they are untouched from when first packed. I need to move them on but dont know whether to sell them as a crate or open and split them selliing individually?Obviously you would think they would be super rare with the crate and keeping them sealed would be best (both financially and historically) but how do I prove  whats in the crates and whats the value? Any help or advice is appreciated.

Thanks Darren

• 7 months later...

Hello Darren, if you are still with us here and you have already sold these items, thats fine, but if you are still holding onto these I would suggest that you open one crate, you dont need to pull out any of the items, just show whats there, that way people can see that the crate contains what you say, the lid can be closed again, or you can sell them as seperate items, Its really up to you, either way you will make money

• Upvote 1