Please help, donate to the MCN.

Lenny

• Field Marshall
Hi there,

A lot of our members use our Facebook page, and that's ok. It's convenient and handy on your phone, but I made a commitment to keep running our web forum, in the same way we started in 1998. I intend to keep doing that.

However, software licence fees and hosting costs mount up, around £395 or so per year to keep the forum running. I do this because I love this hobby and am passionate about sharing knowledge.

It would be really good if you could help by donating towards the costs of the forum, even the price of a cup of coffee will help. It's not mandatory but would be gratefully received.

If the MCN has helped you or saved you from buying a fake or overpriced item, or if you just appreciate what we can do, please help support the forum.

You can donate here...

https://www.militariacollectors.network/donations/donate-to-the-mcn-2020/

Regards,
Lenny
  • Upvote 3

I just want to mention that for a small donation that you can make to MCN, We as members will get the best and very informative, excellent knowledge to assist you with all your Military objects, there are so many excellent members on here with knowledge that you will not find on any other website....they will help you in every way with each and every item that you have questions about......We all on MCN will do our very best to help YOU...!!

Welcome and Please Make a Donation (Whatever you can afford is greatly appreciated) ....Just click the link above (Lenny) and you can Paypal it simply and easily.

Thanks To You All......!!!

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text
  • Thanks 2

Lenny,

I will sort something soon. I am thinning stuff out so I will offer items to members here if they make a contribution to the upkeep.

Rich

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Field Marshall

Thanks guys, really appreciated...

• Thanks 1

Welcome to ALL our guests......If you find this Great Website interesting and want to join FREE......and due to the present circumstances in which will we all face....If you want to be a valued member of MCN....Then we ask you even if you can donate even a small amount please do so.

You will benefit from the exclusive team of experts on MCN.....To try and assist you with any items from you collection that you have bought or thinking of buying....Please ask for our expert advice, we do what we can to assist you and hope that it will help you.

Just Please a small amount to keep this Great Website running with all the expenses......Every £1 or more helps!

We on MCN are all grateful for your donation whatever you can afford.......Please come and Join us and assist us in our Military Pursuits....for you and all of us on MCN ,WE ALL.....Thank You...And..We appreciate it very, very much.....!!!

s-l1600.jpg