Can we possibly have and Xmas Caption competition Please for 2020......... just to cheer us all up!

Desert Rat

Can we possibly have and Xmas Caption competition Please for 2020......... just to cheer us all up!

We have all had a terrible year and just maybe we can have a Christmas 2020  - Competition - we have had some great ones in the past and very funny comments from MCN members....Let's all join in, whatever your comment / joke is.

It's up to the Field Marshall to add his own image to this competition....NOT MINE BELOW TO ADD YOUR COMMENT/ JOKE TO!

It will, we hope bring in the new members to show it's not only Military items we enjoy.....But on MCN...We all like to have a laugh as well.

(My image and comment below is just an example of mine) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Husband)------"Yes I know you want a divorce...You told me to stand here for 15 minutes but are you sure this shell is not "Live?"

Sorry what did you say"----Where is my Life Insurance Policy?..

(Wife's reply)......"Yes my Dear you have 5 seconds to reply and tell me!".....aaarrrrgggggggghhhhhh

IMGP3103.JPG

Edited by Desert Rat

Well......To you all on MCN......I really enjoyed it and found some great and funny comments from MCN members....All were very good and brilliantly funny, they all made us laugh......Thanks to you all!

Time for another one in 2020 - Field Marshall.....!!!

Desert Rat

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text