Afrika Korps Trace Gold in Tunisia

• bahbil changed the title to Afrika Korps Trace Gold in Tunisia

Hello Richard, as you know, the afrika korps have buried a lots of boxes of gold in tunisia in many locations during 1942/1943. of course, they made a hand drawn maps of these locations. this not a joke, this map is one af many wich the gold is taken. of course i have verified this location and i found the underground building, but gold is not there, it's taken. the question is where can we find these kind of maps ? with who we can collaboriate to find it ?

Richard Auld

Bahbil,

I am sorry mate it looks very 'Mickey Mouse' but I doubt that you will find any NAZI gold in Tunisia, if it were there it is probably long gone. With regards as to who to speak with about such matters I would recommend the Bundesarchive, pretty sure if there were any such locations they would be privy. I doubt looking on sites such as this will bring you any success in your quest. Just ask yourself why a German map would be written in English all be it bad English?

Best

Rich

• Like 1