The Reichsarbeitsdienst Identification of Abteilung

Gwar

Hello ! I have noticed on quite a few Forums that the R.A.D. (Reichsarbeitsdienst) isn't covered that well but there are collectors of such items, and others that have some pieces, photographs and other regalia in their assemblage, if you have any questions about locations, Abt. numbers or other things you wish to know about such items you can always post here and we can delve deeper into what you may have.. I will start with a few examples..

Arbeitsgau XXIII Thuringa, Gruppe 230 Saalburg / Gera, 3/230 Possneck, Honor Name 'Prinz Louis Ferdinand' 1938

Possneck.jpg

• Thanks 1

Although I can't read Sutterlin Script (Suetterlin script:a script, created by the Berlin graphic artist Ludwig Sütterlin (1865-1917), which was taught from 1915 to 1941 in German schools. ) I have many in our group that can decipher on some occasion. We can also discuss ranks and locations based on photos as well.

Arbeitsgau XXXVII Sudetenland-West, Gruppe 373 Brillin, Abt. 6/373 Fleyn im Erzgebirge No Honor name information, Rank Truppfuhrer..

4 Truppfuhrer.jpg

4a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Or it may be an item... The '538' is the month and year of issue, 5/38 or May of 1938, the RADBA M/L is the Reichs Arbeits Dienst Bekleidungsamt Marburg/ Lahn ( RADAB is the issuance quality control depot) and the A.D. Abt of 6/334 is Arbeitsgau XXXIII Alpenland, Gruppe 334 Salzburg, Abt 6/334 Neumarkt 1938.

4c26af0b0e728d4fac0d4fc397f444c34.jpg

100_4414.jpg

I look forward to what we can sort out.. G

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1