Mauser K98

Afrikakorpsrat64

2020 wasn't a total loss. I did manage to pick up two nice rifles, A regt. marked Gew 88(dated 1891) which I posted earlier. And this (Not Matching but close) Mauser K98 dated 1944 and dot marked receiver. The stock is a 1941 dated Luftwaffe stock. I got this as it was in nice shape and has a nice bore. Will make a nice shooter and decent display piece.

20210124_115955.jpg

20210124_120010.jpg

20210124_120031.jpg

• Upvote 1

What a lovely Rifle Tony,

Thanks for showing us, well I still don't understand where you find them....yeh but you do!

Thanks for showing us on MCN.

Best Wishes....Get Well...OK...!!!

Desert Rat/ Ian

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Desert Rat said:

What a lovely Rifle Tony,

Thanks for showing us, well I still don't understand where you find them....yeh but you do!

Thanks for showing us on MCN.

Best Wishes....Get Well...OK...!!!

Desert Rat/ Ian

Got this from a friend. I managed to get a Federal License so I can but antique firearms which makes collecting easier

Just now, Afrikakorpsrat64 said:

Got this from a friend. I managed to get a Federal License so I can buy  antique firearms which makes collecting easier

• Upvote 1

Ian, look on the weapons forum where the Mauser is, youll see my post with the Gew 88

• Upvote 1

Hello My Friend,

I know? you have some Great Items to show us here on MCN.....So please when you have time we need to see them. Where in the life you find them I do not know but by hell and heaven .....you get them...You lucky Man..... Send My Best Wishes to Eric and hope he can be back on here soon.

Get Well.....Stay Safe and Hugs to you and the cats!

Desert Rat/ Ian-UK

• Thanks 1

Just now, Desert Rat said:

Hello My Friend,

I know? you have some Great Items to show us here on MCN.....So please when you have time we need to see them. Where in the life you find them I do not know but by hell and heaven .....you get them...You lucky Man..... Send My Best Wishes to Eric and hope he can be back on here soon.

Get Well.....Stay Safe and Hugs to you and the cats!

Desert Rat/ Ian-UK

Thanks!

• Upvote 1