HELLO AND WELCOME TO MCN...PLEASE REMEMBER IT'S FREE TO JOIN.....SIGN UP NOW!!!

Desert Rat

I have mentioned this before and again I say it .....To all those as guests, dozens every day, who  look at this FANTASTIC MILITARY SITE this......IT IS FREE TO JOIN, JUST ADD YOUR OWN MEMBER NAME..SIGN IN AND IT'S ALL FREE TO FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR OR AN ITEM TO SELL, COMMENT, OR TO ADD IMGES FROM YOUR OWN COLLECTION,..... WE ALL ON MCN WANT TO SEE THEM, THERE ARE SO MANY FANTASTIC ITEMS AND COMMENTS ON HERE....YOU WILL NOT FIND ANOTHER WEBSITE LIKE IT......COME ON...JOIN NOW!!!!

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text

• Desert Rat changed the title to HELLO AND WELCOME TO MCN...PLEASE REMEMBER IT'S FREE TO JOIN.....SIGN UP NOW!!!

Hello To ALL the MCN members and to the many Daily Guests.....

I welcome you and so do others members on MCN, and so does the "Field Marshall" and those in their support of all his great work in building this ....Great Military Website.....Many Will feel it perhaps is as not as good as they expected, but this website has ...Many Very Knowlegable members that know more than I do, just give it a try, we like to see all the items from your collections from around the World.....and If we can kindly assist you, yes we will be.....Pleased. Please  send you images from your collection, or what you have purchased that you are not sure about...We on MCN we help to assist you the best we can,

Join Now for FREE  and enjoy this Great Military Website...YES..!!!

Desert Rat/ Ian