Moving on

Richard Auld

Guys, banned again on WAF for no good reason.

Moving forward I will be back on there again soon and I will be ruining their day in some areas, particularly tax!

I am looking into my own site as I believe there is a future for any site that puts the collector first!

I have a bit of pocket money and I will see where it goes, I do believe the future will be difficult as all of these platforms will be targeted as 'anti social' but I will cross this bridge later.

Goodbye!

Rich

• Like 1

Sorry to see you leave Rich, but all the best to you in whatever you do out there and good luck

• Like 1

Hello Rich,

Despite our differences between us.....I wish you the Very Best and hope you are back here sometime.

Best to you......Desert Rat/ Ian

Does anyone have contacts for Richard outside this forum - I need to contact him about his Essel battle  Tiger thread (my late father was involved in this battle!). Thanks chaps. 

Hello Stephen,

Sorry we have no details on contacting him except through MCN. Leave a message and hope he has a look back on here sometime?

Best to you...Desert Rat/ Ian

Go onto the WAF forum and leave a message for him, as he said he will be back on there soon

10 hours ago, Davejb said:

Go onto the WAF forum and leave a message for him, as he said he will be back on there soon

Thanks for this. Sincerely appreciated but what is the WAF Forum?

Hi, the WAF stands for  WEHRMACHT AWARDS and MILITARIA FORUM, just type that in and it will come up, you may have to join but its free ( i think)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Davejb said:

Hi, the WAF stands for  WEHRMACHT AWARDS and MILITARIA FORUM, just type that in and it will come up, you may have to join but its free ( i think)

Thanks. Will give it a go. 

Hello Dave,

Thanks for the enlightenment....I really did not know what WAF stood for.

I also hope your family and wife are well.

Desert Rat/ Ian