THE YEARLY WAR & PEACE MILITARY SHOW IN KENT

Desert Rat

HELLO TO YOU ALL, 

I HAVE JUST PHONED THE COMMITEE OF THE 2021- WAR AND PEACE SHOW IN DETLING , KENT , AND AWAITING THEIR CONFIRMATION WHEN AND THE DATES IT WILL BE ON, SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME AND I WILL CONFIRM THE DATES AND THEIR LOGO.......THANK YOU ALL ON MCN

DESERT RAT

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text
  • Upvote 1

Yes  I  just confirmed  it from the Hop Farm Boss............We will return to the Hop Farm on the 26th-30th July 2022!

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text

Hello Dave,

Thanks for your message........But I did phone the Boss 2 weeks ago and he told me it could/ maybe on in October 2021, but considering all the organisation to be of all the sellers, and be confirmed by sellers in the UK and across the EU.....There was NO possibility of organizing this event at all this year 2021....."When he has to organise all the trades and followers "from Europe ad Worldwide.

I just thought that at least I could through common decency let members on MCN.......Know it was cancelled this year, as no one else decided to notify the members on MCN...

Best to you and you wife.....Ian/ Desert Rat

Edited by Desert Rat

Hello to you all on MCN,

At last we have the final verdict on  - The War & Peace Show 2021 -YES it is cancelled due to the C-19 - in Detling , Kent, after me speaking the the organiser today, who told me 2-3 weeks ago it maybe arranged for October this year, but again he told me it is too late, and for those who did not realise there was a show on I was obliged at least as one of the members on this MCN to inform you that it was definiatley cancelled this year to be fair and give you all fair warning before you booked a ticket- as expected- but sadly no one else wanted to confirm it.....except me through my efforts in making phone calls and MCN.....!!!

Make a comment as you wish as I am sure certain ones will do........I tried my best to inform all members of MCN......The final decision!

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text

• 1 month later...
  • Major General

Proper pain in the arse. I think its the end for W&P.  Someone should take it over and move it to the Midlands. That way,all the collectors in the country have a chance of attending. You'll not see a lot of european traders after Brexit.,might as well make it good for the Brits.