Mr

David J

Hello.

i have a number of pristine wrapped and boxed skyflash missile nose cones and I don’t know what to do with them. Before I turn them into lampshades I’d love to know if there are collectors who would like them....

Hi David, I dare say that there will be some who will be willing to have these, but it may depend on where you are in the world, shipping costs at this time are horrendous, plus the delay from customs, that seems to be taking the longest time in a lot of cases.There may also be a problem in sending these at customs, they will check and as soon as they see its missile related, things could get a bit dicey for you. Its a sad fact ,but it may be better for you to keep them and do what you said , also how many people can say they have lampshades made from missile nose cones, plus if they are made into lampshades, you may be able to sell them a lot quicker without any come back as they have been made into something else

3 hours ago, Davejb said:

Hi David, I dare say that there will be some who will be willing to have these, but it may depend on where you are in the world, shipping costs at this time are horrendous, plus the delay from customs, that seems to be taking the longest time in a lot of cases.There may also be a problem in sending these at customs, they will check and as soon as they see its missile related, things could get a bit dicey for you. Its a sad fact ,but it may be better for you to keep them and do what you said , also how many people can say they have lampshades made from missile nose cones, plus if they are made into lampshades, you may be able to sell them a lot quicker without any come back as they have been made into something else

Thanks Dave! Very helpful!