MCN on Facebook

Lenny

• Field Marshall

Hi there,

FB have pulled the plug on our FB group, this time I fear it’s gone fir good... 😕

• Like 1

It was only a matter of time before it happened again. I kind of think you are right though and that is it gone.

• Like 1

Has there been much in the way of registration to the forum? I appreciate a lot of folk don't think it is ideal but I wish people would at least give it a shot. I've tried MeWe app (always highlighted as an alternative) and it isn't great. At least here you can know you can refer back without the fear of permanent deletion!

• Like 1

• Major General

Proper shitter mate. Mind,ive been banging on about it for years.

• Like 2

• Field Marshall
3 hours ago, IIAND said:

Has there been much in the way of registration to the forum? I appreciate a lot of folk don't think it is ideal but I wish people would at least give it a shot. I've tried MeWe app (always highlighted as an alternative) and it isn't great. At least here you can know you can refer back without the fear of permanent deletion!

Yeah, found MeWe rubbish to be honest...

Not a great uptake on the forum, basically people can't be arsed, too lazy...

• Major General

Mewe is just a giant selling platform. I post up on my profile now and again to say hello,but hardly get a reply.  Had to turn off the notifications as my bloody phone kept pinging.

I've listed a few of my last bits of Waffen-SS items there on the SS Groups and some Lithuanian jerks flew off the handle calling it garbage, and I was a f***king K**e. Don't know about some of the people there. Seeing how so many fakes are coming out of there, the (you'll go blind you know) probably doesn't know real stuff if he sees it.

FB banned me from buying and selling, but I don't know why yet. I posted a portable generator on the marketplace. No swastikas, and it was only a couple of years old. Maybe that "floral ensemble" I posted on MCN/FB? Also my account was hacked on the 20th. I'll be closing out FB in the next couple of weeks. Need to contact some of the guys there with my email.

• Like 1

• Major General

I know a few that have now left FB. It aint half the fun it was,over ten years ago.

• Like 1

To be honest I have never liked FB, there,s to many wombles, plus there are items on there that are sometimes just to nasty to read, but FB say it its not going against there rules then ban someone for complaining about it, thats the problem of letting some twat have to much power over people, he can do what he likes and he has idiots as staff

• Like 3