FB PAGE DOWN

Guest Wetboyz

• Major General

Looks like this is the place then lads.

waffy

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IIAND said:

It's gone. Lenny posted a thread about this a couple hours ago.

I missed it. What did he say please?

• Field Marshall
My main group, the Militaria Collectors Network, (MCN) with over 23k members has been removed by Facebook.

This happened before but I managed to get it back by calling in a favour. I was told it was my last favour...

I’ve put in an appeal, but fear it’s gone for ever. Years of info and pics gone...

Can i ask, if you still want to discuss militaria, as well as buy and sell with no restrictions, then it's business as usual at our web forum. This is on MY server, so no censoring symbols or worrying about what you can post or buy/sell.

Up to date software, unlimited photo hosting, no hassles, even looks great on a mobie phone..etc etc...
Please join us, always free for collectors...
  • Like 1

Lenny, did you save a back up of the FB pages? Was that possible? If so, you could "drop" them here for reviews. I still say you have the best FB forum going.

Do you  know what the straw was that called for the cancellation?

• Field Marshall
2 hours ago, TxBigfoot said:

Lenny, did you save a back up of the FB pages? Was that possible? If so, you could "drop" them here for reviews. I still say you have the best FB forum going.

Do you  know what the straw was that called for the cancellation?

There's no real way to restore the group info here, which was one of my original misgivings about FB. People put a lot of effort  and pics into it and then it's gone...:(

I thnk our luck just ran out, there's no reasoning with FB...