Back again then Chaps?

Waffenamt

• Major General

Afternoon all,

Well it looks like FB has pulled the plug this time. So,lets make this online forum number 1 again eh. :)

Waffy

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I fully agree mate, I dont understand why this has taken so long, why get all that crap from FB , people getting time outs and some moron who has no idea what we post and then saying that it contravens there polices and you get removed, its a bunch of old crap

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• Major General

Been coming a long time has this.

• Like 2

Yes you are right, it has and this forum has suffered over it, but with any luck things will start to look up now

• Like 2

• Major General
11 minutes ago, Davejb said:

Yes you are right, it has and this forum has suffered over it, but with any luck things will start to look up now

I cannot deny that i have been AWOL,but im hammered flat running my own business.  Ive missed the craic if truthful. Was busy last year installing home bars(correct social distancing applied etc etc)  Never realised the UK was a total nation of piss cans. lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Major General
2 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Hello, anyone missed me? ;)

I aint seen you much on FB,nevermind in here Len.

• Like 1

• Field Marshall
17 minutes ago, Waffenamt said:

I aint seen you much on FB,nevermind in here Len.

Been a bit jaded with collecting again, too much on my mind with business being tough, moved to a proper job again and settling into that... Also, been more into my fishing again. ;)

• Like 1

• Major General

Nowt wrong with a bit of relaxing mate. However,stand by yer beds in case the forum explodes after the FB take down 

• Like 1

Bloody hell, just hit me, I have,nt been fishing for 18 months, need to get my arse in gear

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Lenny said:

Hello, anyone missed me? ;)

Who the hell is this bloke LOL

• Haha 3

Good one Dave......I don't know it's maybe a new member????????😄

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello Tony,

Hope you are feeling better. YES brilliant the "Gangs" on it's way back on here good to see them, as I did send a message to Waff.....Now he's on here we hope to see some more of his collection and from the others.

Best to you as always........Ian👍

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Major General
On 22/04/2021 at 18:27, Afrikakorpsrat64 said:

"Hail! Hail! The gangs all here!" Howdy gents!

Evening Squire. I’ve to duck again as I’ve a little work to do. Nothing new there 🙃

• Like 1

Hello Waff,

Take it easy....Get a beer down your throat or a good Scotch Whiskey......Lay Back and think of your next plan.......Best to you......Ian

• Upvote 1

• Major General
5 minutes ago, Desert Rat said:

Hello Waff,

Take it easy....Get a beer down your throat or a good Scotch Whiskey......Lay Back and think of your next plan.......Best to you......Ian

Monday and Tuesday strictly off the sauce :)

Wednesday maybe a couple,then  boom! 😺

• Like 1

Well I thought you were Te total , I would tell my mate "That guy is clean living,never has a drop of booze pass his mouth" How bloody wrong was I !!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

• Haha 2

• Major General
5 hours ago, Davejb said:

Well I thought you were Te total , I would tell my mate "That guy is clean living,never has a drop of booze pass his mouth" How bloody wrong was I !!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Monday and Tuesday only off it.  Wednesday,a couple. Then the weekend starts Thursday ;)

• Like 1

Ok so you are Tetotal on Mondays and Tuesdays Semi tetotal on Wednesdays and  then legless for fore days, got it

• Haha 2

• Major General

Almost. 
Mon&Tues. zero

Weds. A couple (true story)

Thurs. a couple,Mebbe 3

Friday,escalates a little.

Saturday oh dear! Kaboom!

Sunday. A couple. 

Borderline Alky? Highly likely?,does it affect my hard working life? Nope. 

Carry on carrying on.👍😅

• Like 2

• Major General
13 minutes ago, Davejb said:

Ok so you are Tetotal on Mondays and Tuesdays Semi tetotal on Wednesdays and  then legless for fore days, got it

Must admit though,this lockdown has changed things a lot. Won’t be going to the pub the same as I used to in the week.  I will stick with my routine. Quite getting used to doing stuff at home,plus now the verandas up and the station project is being built. I’m deffo turning more of a ‘home dweller and slippers on’ type.

I suppose that’s my 50’s I guess. Lol

• Like 2

Hello Waff,

Sounds a good life as what you intend to do......so now you are a " DIY" man.....Keep the good work up, keep the missus happy......Then slide off to the pub, when she's admiring your handiwork.......Have one for me mate!

Best to you all......Ian

and ......Don't forget...a glass of red  (A bloody big, big glass ) will be good for you...as the Doctors tell us!

A GLASS OF RED A DAY---KEEPS THE DOCTORS AWAY!!!.jpg

• Haha 1

• Major General
29 minutes ago, Desert Rat said:

Hello Waff,

Sounds a good life as what you intend to do......so now you are a " DIY" man.....Keep the good work up, keep the missus happy......Then slide off to the pub, when she's admiring your handiwork.......Have one for me mate!

Best to you all......Ian

and ......Don't forget...a glass of red  (A bloody big, big glass ) will be good for you...as the Doctors tell us!

A GLASS OF RED A DAY---KEEPS THE DOCTORS AWAY!!!.jpg

Funny that,I used to like a good red. Been a while.  I’m a lucky lad as my Missus has her own house Suits me,.as I’m verrrry independent. Just me and the 22 years old cat here. Happy days.🤣

• Haha 2

Sounds like you all need one of these...:)

30 years ago, I actually made my own from a proper hard hat...wore it to parties and BBQ's...got an order for ONE !!! :)

Beer hat.jpg

• Haha 2