Malvern June 6th 2021

Waffenamt

• Major General

So far,so good the show is still going ahead. I will be there stalling on the behalf of Ben Junier. Friend Nathan Stagg will also be in attendance on the next stall.

• Like 1

How the heck are they going to do that, will they have a limit as to how many people can come in, or distance apart????

• Major General
1 minute ago, Davejb said:

How the heck are they going to do that, will they have a limit as to how many people can come in, or distance apart????

2 per stall fully masked. We provide the sanitisation. The tables also spaced apart correctlty. I think it will work as malvern show well governed. I hear a successful similar set was last week at Newark.

• Like 1

Well it sounds ok , lets hope that you dont get a lot of wombles mess it up

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Major General

@Baghdadbilly@Norrie  Are you boys stalling out?  Gonna be a bumper one is the show. Folks gagging to grab some swag after being locked up.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Waffenamt said:

@Baghdadbilly@Norrie  Are you boys stalling out?  Gonna be a bumper one is the show. Folks gagging to grab some swag after being locked up.

Yeah I am going down standing with my mate  Rob buddy

• Like 2

• Major General

F*ckin A ,brotherman. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello Waff,

Great to know the show is going ahead, should be a good one after a year of crap......Are you selling  or buying?

If you find any good items please show us on here, you are the man to find the goodies at the best price......Good Luck!

Best to you.....Desert Rat/ Ian

On 29/04/2021 at 09:02, Waffenamt said:

Nah, I wont be going ...too near the birthday celebrations for me....plus heading to London Colney again, RAF Bradwell Bay and maybe even Manston later this summer...road trip ahead......:)

• Like 1

• Major General
On 30/04/2021 at 18:49, Desert Rat said:

Hello Waff,

Great to know the show is going ahead, should be a good one after a year of crap......Are you selling  or buying?

If you find any good items please show us on here, you are the man to find the goodies at the best price......Good Luck!

Selling for my Dutch mate Ben,and Mebbe pick up a trinket or two. 

• Upvote 1

• Major General

@Desert Rat  I’ve a sectioned 5cm PaK AP projectile hopefully ready for the Malvern show. Checked earlier and I haven’t got one,so that’s a little joy. :)

• Like 1

Hello Waff,

Good Man....Get around the stall early and find those treasures.....keep the ones you want for your collection, sell the rest and make a profit to cover your travel and costs....Good Luck Me Ol Mate......Let us know how you get on.

Sorry Waff, I never understood Geography at school.....where is Bloody Malvern?????

Can you send us an image of the Pak?

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text
  • Upvote 1

• Major General

Aye,I haven’t really bought owt for ages in this line of the collecting. It will be mainly bring ins I think. I can see wandering to a bare minimum because of the restrictions 

• Like 1

Hello Norrie,

Sounds very good, send us some images and I wish you a great time, Pack the car or camper with cold beer and .....OFF you go!

Have a great time...Best to you...Desert Rat/ Ian

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Major General

I’ve rebooked the hotel 4 bloody times. Having to drag our lass with me to stall out too haha.

Booked a curry house and a couple of pints for Friday,
another restaurant Saturday night,but take it very easy as it’s a stupid-o’clock start is Sunday. 
Long drive home later as well. 
The old days of madness long gone lol

• Like 2

Hey Waff are you a Scotsman as it seems you are,......Yeh Good on you.....Scotland the Brave!

I am from the  - Robertson Clan - that why my Mum had this added to my middle name......But i am very Proud of this!

Take Care Best to you....Ian (The) Robertson Bridle......I am part Irish since 200 years ago, then my Dad Married My Scottish Mum from Wishaw, and my Dad was a British.....Sassenach....Ha Ha Ha,

Take Care...Ian

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Major General

Ah no buddy,I’m full English 😉👍

• Thanks 1

On 03/05/2021 at 19:44, Desert Rat said:

Hello Norrie,

Sounds very good, send us some images and I wish you a great time, Pack the car or camper with cold beer and .....OFF you go!

Have a great time...Best to you...Desert Rat/ Ian

Will do Ian...My uncle flew from Bradwell, just before D Day, and then the sqn was moved to Manston....to get ready for D Day....so, its a sort of "bucket list" thing for me...also a trip to pay my respects at his grave in Hemel Hempstead...:)

d day.jpg

• Upvote 2

Brilliant Norrie,

Great Memory for you from a "Hero"......Thanks for showing us....Best to you......Ian

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 03/05/2021 at 19:48, Waffenamt said:

I’ve rebooked the hotel 4 bloody times. Having to drag our lass with me to stall out too haha.

Booked a curry house and a couple of pints for Friday,
another restaurant Saturday night,but take it very easy as it’s a stupid-o’clock start is Sunday. 
Long drive home later as well. 
The old days of madness long gone lol

@Waffenamt, Me and the "Other" Paul have got a twin room booked in a hotel about 5 miles from Malvern....staying Saturday and Sunday night mate....hall one, stall one....come and visit...:)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Brilliant Norrie,

Have a great time and send us some images of you all.......And drink plenty of beers!!!

Best wishes to you all and your families.......Ian

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Major General

@Norrie I dump the van at the hotel and go for a curry. Swift beer across the road and back to hotel. Very rare I go on the piss now,on show nights. It’s gonna be crazy at the show so I must be on my mettle.

• Like 1

@WaffenamtI certainly wont be going on the piss Paul, not after last year and my missing items..stone cold sober and still stuff went missing...

.:)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Major General
2 hours ago, Norrie said:

@WaffenamtI certainly wont be going on the piss Paul, not after last year and my missing items..stone cold sober and still stuff went missing...

.:)

Deffo not. You have to be on the ball constantly. I’ve watched many folks handling the grenades doing the old sleight of hand. Soon a they clock me looking,they’re off and don’t come back 

• Like 2

• Major General

Nearly there men. Hoping the third wave holds off.

• Like 1