مرحبا

Baghdadbilly

The ex Fred Karnos Army here from the early days of this forum. Been off grid for a couple of years mental health and physical health wise and now pretty much housebound with ME and a spinal tumour. 
  Anyway could be worse...... 🧿

I’ll try and catch up on here but can’t promise I’ll be as active as before for obvious reasons.

Paul 

• Upvote 2

Hi Paul, good to have you back, sorry to hear about your illness, I suffered with ME for a long time, but I was lucky , I dont get it so much now, and if I do its in a mild form, but it put me out of action for 4 years, so I no what you are going though, as for the tumour words are never enough, but I hope that being here again will give you something to look forward to, so post away and enjoy the banter

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I tell you what Dave I wouldn’t believe what an impact ME would have if I hadn’t had it mate,I spent 6 months in hospital then was diagnosed with it about three months after when I couldn’t even get out of bed. Then I got Covid on top of it so I’m long haul on that too, then this tumour ( hopefully benign) like my gran used to say though....

“ if it’s free he’ll have it! “ 😂😂

• Upvote 1

Well you have been though the wars mate and I do hope that tumour is benign, and your gran is right lol

• Upvote 1

Hello Paul,

Great  to see  you back on here, sorry to hear of your suffering, I can only wish you well and hopefully you feel a bit better every day.

Good to see you Ol buddies......Dave and you get back together on here, and to show we care.

Take Care & Very Best Wishes......Desert Rat/ Ian

43 minutes ago, Desert Rat said:

Hello Paul,

Great  to see  you back on here, sorry to hear of your suffering, I can only wish you well and hopefully you feel a bit better every day.

Good to see you Ol buddies......Dave and you get back together on here, and to show we care.

Take Care & Very Best Wishes......Desert Rat/ Ian

Cheers Ian it’s good to be back, I just fell down a very deep hole mate with one thing and another health wise. I folded the Great War heritage project and sold the collection off mostly in a lump when I was in hospital as we didn’t think I was coming out tbh. But the lord has cursed you lot with me to stay a bit longer so who am I to argue.

Hope you and yours are well mate all the best Paul 

• Upvote 1

Hello Paul,

Hey my Friend, ---I AM VERY PLEASED AND FEEL GOOD to hear from you, and I am so sorry you suffer from so much and that your wonderful Museum is sold.

I hope with all I have you will progress to feeling better, but me as well with a serious fall from the top of the stairs and hit the wall with 2years ago ....yeh my life is now I have a brain injury , so life is headaches and pain...What A F.......G life? 

As Always My Friend I send My Very Best Wishes to You and Your Dear Family....I have never met you, or maybe never will, but I send all My Hugs to YOU All...!

Desert Rat/ Ian