M24 Bundle Charge

jeeeensy

Was a damp ole Sunday and nothing to do,,,, then  with a flash of inspiration ( the missus said well redecorate the lounge ) I got to diggong out some parts and knocked up a Gabult Ladung for the display. all original apart from the wire ;) 

P1010237.jpg

P1010238.jpg

P1010240.jpg

• Upvote 2

• Major General

Daft question,but were all the strings attached to one for arming,or would one do to detonate the others?

• Upvote 1

Hi Paul.

There's never a daft question mate,,  the one main charge in middle would ignite the surrounding 6 M24's

I see a lot of piccs of these, and the usual chestnut is barbed wire wrapped around them, it took me a while to get the 6 cans

to stay in place while tying them, and there is a set pattern to get them to hold in place, if you just wrapped wire around the out side you would not be able to throw it

without is falling to bits   not ideal in combat :grenade: however you could locate it somewhere as a IED but again carrying it would fall apart if not careful with it. ¬¬

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Bill said:

An impressive impression!:P

Thanx Bill

Try saying that when you a little bit tiddly :) 

ha ha fooled ya ,, profanity filter :D

Edited by Lenny
Did you? :D
  • Upvote 1

A great post as always! I wonder how many did fall apart prematurely in use!! Quite a few it seems! 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There,

Are they all WW1 and the does the / any stick fits into all the cans?

Nice though....Is it for sale?

Thanks...Desert Rat

Hi this is WW2 and all M24 St Hgr's... but yes they did make these in WW1 the same way,,

Kind Regards nick

• Upvote 1

Hello Nick,

Thanks for your reply, superb item, but sorry I thought they were WW1...Very Best to You....IanB/UK

• Upvote 1

That was a worth while time spent rather than re decorating, they really dont understand priorities do they?,its strange but for some reason I thought these were "strung "together by interlocking the wire around each charge and the handle then tying them together on the outside, but it was more ramshackle than that. I really must get myself an real St Hrg, I had one donkey years ago, but sold it, like everything else