CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A NEW ..CAPTION COMP??

Desert Rat

Hello To ALL on MCN....We all enjoyed the Original Caption Competitions some time ago - Now we have more new members and after over 1 year of misery for everyone....To give us some Humor on MCN so that we may all have a laugh apart from the suffering we have all endured during the last many months....We Need It....can we Please have a 2021........Caption Competition??? You can all add your own joke, moments of humour and what you think...we look forward when it's online for you to add your funny comment.

To ALL the Guests who are many everyday.....We need you .......Join for FREE- Just add your member name and Sign -up......Come on as you will not find a better and more friendlier Military Website as we are all Friends and assist all who we can with their Military Finds.......JOIN NOW....!!!

Below is my example of what my comment is, this is NOT from the Commitee of MCN....Just my joke to show you.

"Hello Eva"...."Hello Helmut".....(Eva) "Why have you got your hands on in your pocket, is it a gun or are you pleased to see me?" "Sorry Helmut, if the boss knew....you will be on the Russian Front by Tomorrow"

eva braun eagles nest.jpg

Edited by Desert Rat
  • Upvote 1

Where are you MCN members....that added your own personal quote, with great jokes, quotes, and stupid comments, it was fun and a grin....Give us a Ha Ha...."Boss" in making life on here are little more happier and enjoyable for us all to see your comments on MCN......WE all enjoyed it..!

Don't let it end like this....Please!

Desert Rat

grenade.gif

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text

• Major General

Its all on time with me buddy. Its heading for silly season very soon as the pubs open. I can pop in the forums once a day,but the great days of picking and choosing time to sit at the PC have gone.

• Like 1

It was good while it lasted, but times change, and so do people and so has the world, there maybe some who dont feel the need to post jokes, some may have lost people to Covid and there way of dealing with it is post items and not jokes, it might come back but i think thats a job for Lenny to decide

• Thanks 1