panzer caps and GD Cuff title

Clarke

Some months ago i met a gentleman on FB on the Militaria Collectors Network site. I was in the process of acquiring a wrapper. Long story there! BUT I bought 2 caps and a cuff title to round out the group. $2400 seemed like a good deal (too good). The gent told me he'd been collecting for 60+ years and didn't mind parting with itemsmhengot "back in the day" etc! Too good to be true. Ive been collecting for 50 years but mostly civil war. Not german wwii as much. Anyway i wanted the items to take to a show so i sent him a postal money order (as he requested) sent it next day and paid for next day shipping to me. I notified a collector friend who wanted to buy it all. As soon as I saw it i knew it was fake. 75 bucks worth of stuff with an hour of aging work! I would like to share the photos he sent and mine under black light for opinions. Once imget feedback i will share the name of the individual! He did send me a check back (not a money order) and mailed it 1st class instead of priority and inhad to leave for another show sans my money! Nice guy! In all i lost well over 100 bucks plus all of my time for nothing!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1511483985596246?view=permalink&id=3929294407148513