New WW2 collector needs help

Cavalry man

Hello, I’m a new collector. Could anyone help me, I would like to start collecting. I have a deep family connection with the Normandy invasion. My grandfather was a prisoner in occupied Poland. I would like to start buying pieces for my own. Would anyone have any bundles of items they would sell , or point me in the direction. 

many thanks 

Stefan 

• 2 months later...

Thats very strange I am a Moderator here, and I have not seen any of your posts, and you are not showing up as a member. or a recruit and I visit here every day and if you had posted you would have been reply to, as l reply to all members new and old and you can ask any member here, and if I miss a post then there are others who will comment, we are not a forum who ignores members

• Like 1

It would help if we new what kind of "items" you are looking for. Medals? Field equipment? Uniforms? Paperwork? Helmets? Axis? Allies?

Edited by Mike H
spelling

Stefan, your best bet would be to go to the many shows that are starting to open now the lock down is over, you start small and work your way up, read as many books as you can, that way you will learn what is good and what not to buy, there are bargain to be had

• Like 1