Leaving the forum

Davejb

Well after having a chat  with a few members, they have convinced me to stay, so I am back if thats ok with you guys, as a mod you have to try and keep the peace which I hope I have done over the years and I think I have been fair when dealing with members and I have rarely had to issue warnings, so a new start, a new me and lets get on with posting

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello Dave,

Glad you have changed your mind....as mentioned before...You have a great amount of Knowledge about Military Items, and you are very helpful to all new and old members who need assistance with any items.....Yes you have kept the peace and you are a very good Moderator.....And Thanks for the reprimand to me ...I needed a kick up the ass...!!!!

Best Wishes to You Both.......Desert Rat/ Ian (Sorry for the problems before)

Good to see You Back!

👍

Edited by Desert Rat
correction to text
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Davejb said:

Well after having a chat  with a few members, they have convinced me to stay, so I am back if thats ok with you guys, as a mod you have to try and keep the peace which I hope I have done over the years and I think I have been fair when dealing with members and I have rarely had to issue warnings, so a new start, a new me and lets get on with posting

OI!!!! You aint going anywhere old chap...Is it my aftershave?? I'm just back and you want to leg it??? Not on yer nelly...get back to work...:) 

BTW, I'm admin on a couple of FB pages...one in particular is growing quite fast..., not sure I'm liking that...BUT, I/we can only do our best mate...:)

• Like 2

Thanks Norrie, and no its not your aftershave , I think its mine I am going to stop buying Brut and get something better,, like Old Spice that will annoy the wife lol

• Haha 3