high quality of ss totenkopfring

Evgeny

High quality of ss totenkopfring (available model of 37, 40.41 and 44 years)

Possible make personal engraving, install stones in eyes socket of skull 

Price start from 112$ (95 euro)

Almost any size !!!! Importantly, there are restrictions on the size of the rings: a 37 type, ring cannot be made in less than size 8 (inside diameter 18.3mm), and a 40s type ring less than 8.5 (inside diameter 18.6mm)!!!!
Material - sterling silver (925).

All price available in http://totenkopfring.com/order/

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

3.JPG

Evgeny

This all rings, was copied from ORIGINAL ss honor rings, examples and comparison my copy with original rings, you can find in my site

• 1 month later...
Norrie
On 28/05/2021 at 09:55, Evgeny said:

This all rings, was copied from ORIGINAL ss honor rings, examples and comparison my copy with original rings, you can find in my site

No sales.....he's off and running...LOL......:)

• Like 1
Davejb

Yea, I dont no how many times we have to say this, but new members have to have posted at least  6 or 7 posts, before they try to sell on here and that way we dont see them post one post then bugger off ,even then we wont them to have  bean here for a month or too

• Like 1
Norrie
7 minutes ago, Davejb said:

Yea, I dont no how many times we have to say this, but new members have to have posted at least  6 or 7 posts, before they try to sell on here and that way we dont see them post one post then bugger off ,even then we wont them to have  bean here for a month or too

Can you contact Lenny to get the "terms" of membership changed??? :) I have him on my FB friends list, but he doesnt really reply....did you see the "foreign one"??? :)

Davejb

I have flagged him as a spammer and he will be gone until the next time, as for Lenny I have no idea ??????????

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.