M30 120mm artillery canon

juan fernández

Hello group! 

I´m interested in kwon if a soviet artillery piece as the M30 120mm artillery canon could have a monetary value in the market. 

Thanks in advance.

Best regards! 

• Like 1

Hello Juan,

Welcome to MCN....We all hope you enjoy this great military website. Sorry I can't help you with this but some member on here possibly can?

Best to you.....Desert Rat

I would think that you will be dealing with an item that needs careful consideration, these are not items that are normally sold on here , however there are some things that we need to no, first is this M30  a deact, if not you cannot sell it on here, secondly how much are you asking for it, you must have some idea as to what you want for it, as you paid for it

Not for Germany though! 

https://www.dpa-international.com/topic/nazi-weapons-hoard-including-tank-lands-84-year-old-man-urn%3Anewsml%3Adpa.com%3A20090101%3A210528-99-775010

I like that the rest of this 'Nazi hoard' as it is described is probably all legal owned and above board and the one weapon system they have focused on as operational could not possible be so without regular service over the last 70 years? This has taken them over 5 years to take to court, what a waist of tax payers money.

• Like 1