My new YouTube channel...

Lenny

• Field Marshall

Here's the first of my museum visit videos, Scotland's Secret Bunker. Well worth a watch and well worth a visit.

After you watch the video, please like and subscribe to my YouTube Channel.

• Like 2

Took our three girls to The Secret Bunker a million years ago ( seems like it at least) we all had a great time, very interesting place to go...:)

Excellent video Lenny...must say tho, the place has been massively improved since my last visit...:) Looks like another trip is called for...:)

Edited by Norrie

Yes , we have one in Essex thats open to the public its more or less the same as your one, but I dont think is got that amount weapons in there

• Like 1

This area keeps us busy over here.

We catch people fairly regularly but the odd few get through, this is in a Military Security Area and it is fairly dangerous as they used to play FIBUA in this barracks, many holes and unstable brickwork where they have 'mouse holed' etc....

When we handed this back to the Germans it was in top condition, such a shame to see it now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There are many off the track tunnel and bunker complexes here on the ranges but as it is MSB (Mil Sy Area) it is illegal to film or photograph and attracts a hefty fine and is more than my jobs worth.... 

• Like 2

I dont no whats going on with Lenny,s Youtube post but the post has been removed and you cant view it on line, anyone have any ldea as to whats going on??????????

Just tried to watch but it states Lenny has closed his account?

Rich

I dont understand whats going on, I was under the idea that Lenny was coming back here, but he had a new job to deal with first then he will be back, I hope he does as he is the only one who can get rid of this troll for good

• Like 1

There is something wrong on the forum, it will not let anyone post up there reputation and it seems that it has frozen on only to people

Dave perhaps not a bad thing, stops nonsensical posts, get rid of it all together?

Rich

• Like 1

That's why I don't collect German TR stuff...anything I did pick up over the last few years, I got rid of ...I see some awful stuff at the boot sales here in the UK, mainly being sold by con men...I once saw a Mk4 British Turtle helmet with the SS runes laser etched on it, being sold as an original British SS helmet!!!! Think it was priced about £500!!!!!! 

BTW, love that guys channel, just subscribed...:)