Small random box of cigarette cards

Richard Auld

Guys, not that great but in with some stuff, if anyone is missing some of these for their books let me know and I can look through to see if I can help.

Rich

CIMG6927.JPG

CIMG6930.JPG

CIMG6929.JPG

CIMG6928.JPG

The playing cards are great (as well as all the rest,) I think I saw a set of these a long time ago but I was a lot younger and did,nt have the money I think there were being sold at Petticout lane in London which was a very large market, and they sold every thing there

Hi Richard! Might not be "that great" as you say but pretty cool none the less. I just recently won some Imperial era cards on a fb auction site, I must say they were even smaller then I imagined they would be, But they are interesting. Maybe I will dig them out and post them. Now I know they came with a pack of smokes but would you know if the collecting of the cards and putting them into books was more an adult passtime or more for  the kids?  

Sorry Mike, I did not mean to sound unappreciative, yes they are still interesting but incomplete sets are really only good to complete missing cards in books. Like I say if anyone needs specific cards from these sets let me know which you need and you can have them for nothing if they are there.

Best

Rich

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/07/2021 at 09:00, Richard Auld said:

Sorry Mike, I did not mean to sound unappreciative, yes they are still interesting but incomplete sets are really only good to complete missing cards in books. Like I say if anyone needs specific cards from these sets let me know which you need and you can have them for nothing if they are there.

Best

Rich

What a very kind offer...Kudos to you Rich...:)

• Like 1