The old MCN forum?

Lenny

• Field Marshall

Anyone remember this? Looks like the last post in this database backup was late 2005, so we are hoping to take a trip back 10 years.... Still working on it, but it's hard work. I hate databases.. :(

Screen Shot 2016-02-09 at 12.53.53.png

• Upvote 1

• Field Marshall
Just now, ahrtal said:

Yep.  I do remember it.

It looks SO primitive compared to what we have now... ;)

• Major General

Was a good craic. Was the first one i joined if memory serves me well?

• Upvote 1

When I first went to the link in the email yesterday, I got something similar to the old forum. My last visit was October 24, 2005. LMAO

• Upvote 2

Hey Pylon - nice to see you here buddy! Saw you at the last Ottawa Militaria show but was talking to John B.  When I turned back around - woosh....you were gone just like that....and you're a pretty tall fella! :) 

Cheers! See you soon!

Rob

8 minutes ago, pylon1357 said:

When I first went to the link in the email yesterday, I got something similar to the old forum. My last visit was October 24, 2005. LMAO

32 minutes ago, lach470 said:

Hey Pylon - nice to see you here buddy! Saw you at the last Ottawa Militaria show but was talking to John B.  When I turned back around - woosh....you were gone just like that....and you're a pretty tall fella! :) 

Cheers! See you soon!

Rob

Hey there Rob, yes the curse of working overnights. I came off shift at 07:30 Saturday morning and had to back on the floor at 23;00 Saturday night. I had to make a hasty exit if I had any hope of making that shift. 

Good on you to make the show then! A little time for militaria shows is always better than no time at all! :)

Cheers brother!

Rob