1914 EKII

Mike H

Thanks Mike, yes, quite a bit better but the doc has said don't kick the arse out of it or its an operation. I don't need that. Been trimming the Christmas tree and sorting a bit up stairs but it is bloody cold in the attic. Sorted the Tax, done the health cover, all the siht I try to avoid for as long as possible! Might hit 2022 running instead of trailing!

Best

Rich

10 hours ago, Richard Auld said:

Sorted the Tax, done the health cover, all the siht I try to avoid for as long as possible! Might hit 2022 running instead of trailing!

Best

Rich

Good to hear you are on the mend. Also does sound like you will hit the ground running with all that bs behind you.

I just told the wife I will get my one and put it one the tree,,,,,I am now sleeping on the bed in the living room??????????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i remember going back, way back ww1 iron crosses were plentiful. now- not around.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Davejb said:

I just told the wife I will get my one and put it one the tree,,,,,I am now sleeping on the bed in the living room??????????

I took it down before the wife got home! 🤣

They are still  to be had over here, still not too expensive, I always take them if offered as the workmanship is always first class.

10 hours ago, Mike H said:

I took it down before the wife got home! 🤣

Ah Ha, who wears the trousers, put it back I dare you!

• Like 1

Thats it Rich get us all in the dog poo, you mind someone dont stamp on that foot of yours lol

• Haha 2