Hello all

Icantthinkofone

Good christ, I never knew the MCN was reborn! I was a member on the old forum (forgot my username it was that long ago), sold my collection off and moved abroad, came back ten years later and found deac's are... more deacted (deeply upset) and everything is about a million times the price it once was (bank manager soon to be deeply upset).

Oh, Bren Mk1. Oh, old spec Webley MkIV. Oh, SMLE No.1 AND No.4 who both cocked and dry fired... I'll never see another like you.

Ahem. Anyway. Nice to meet you all, merry christmas, and does anyone know of any Mills Bombs going cheap? ;)

• Like 3

Welcome back. Prices have taken a pretty dramatic jump for sure which is great for the medals (Imperial German main focus) I already have but bad for anything new. :) Only time will tell if those prices can maintain themselves.

• Like 1

I only know the ones that go bang! Nothing these days is cheap, I did have a pal here that had a couple of minty ones but  Brit stuff was never my bag. I can ask him in the new year if he still has them, problem is I am in Germany and it is not an item you can post? 

Welcome

Best

Rich

• Like 1

You can still get them but they are pricey now, they sell them at the War and Peace show here in the UK, I have too that were given to me and there in great shape.

• Like 1

• Field Marshall
On 28/12/2021 at 19:35, Icantthinkofone said:

Good christ, I never knew the MCN was reborn! I was a member on the old forum (forgot my username it was that long ago), sold my collection off and moved abroad, came back ten years later and found deac's are... more deacted (deeply upset) and everything is about a million times the price it once was (bank manager soon to be deeply upset).

Oh, Bren Mk1. Oh, old spec Webley MkIV. Oh, SMLE No.1 AND No.4 who both cocked and dry fired... I'll never see another like you.

Ahem. Anyway. Nice to meet you all, merry christmas, and does anyone know of any Mills Bombs going cheap? ;)

Yes, MCN is still here but sadly most people want to use FB. :( Welcome back anyway..