Need Help Identifying What This Is And If It Is A Repo?

saml

Any help on this is greatly appreciated. I think it is Soviet, but that is all i know.

Image 1 - Original Russian USSR Army Military Soldier Food Cup Bowl Kettle, 1962. ( 3 ).

Image 2 - Original Russian USSR Army Military Soldier Food Cup Bowl Kettle, 1962. ( 3 ).

Image 5 - Original Russian USSR Army Military Soldier Food Cup Bowl Kettle, 1962. ( 3 ).Image 3 - Original Russian USSR Army Military Soldier Food Cup Bowl Kettle, 1962. ( 3 ).

I used to see a lot of these, not WW2 German could be USSR or GDR? Never took the time to find out which, bit lazy of me!

Best

Rich

• Upvote 1

Hi, Thanks for clearing up what it is for me! Do you think it is a fake?

Thanks.

On 26/04/2022 at 09:55, Richard Auld said:

I used to see a lot of these, not WW2 German could be USSR or GDR? Never took the time to find out which, bit lazy of me!

Best

Rich

Sorry, I forgot to quote you when i replied.

I don't think it is a copy but it is missing its hanger, similar to the M31 German tin style.

4 hours ago, Richard Auld said:

I don't think it is a copy but it is missing its hanger, similar to the M31 German tin style.

Ok, thanks for all the help.

Thanks.

No worries, what are you buying it as as it seems to be dated 1962 and they are not that expensive post war complete with hanger.

Best

Rich

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Richard Auld said:

No worries, what are you buying it as as it seems to be dated 1962 and they are not that expensive post war complete with hanger.

Best

Rich

Hi again,

The buyer describes it as: "Original Russian USSR Army Military Soldier Food Cup Bowl Kettle, 1962"

• Upvote 1

Well I hope it is not too expensive considering it is missing its hanger.

Best

Rich

Sadly, someone else snagged it. Thanks for the help though :)

Thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sami, I don't know where you are based but the flee markets are slowly reopening here in Germany, I can probably pick one up for pennies. So long as it does not cost more to post than the value then I will keep my eyes peeled for you?

Rich

• Upvote 1