CH-47 Chinook

Thomas Kuperus

Hi folks,

I'm building military aircraft out of LEGO bricks and I need accurate information of what I'm building. What I'm looking for: Pictures from the inside of the helicopter (those seem to be rare), measurements of the cabin, locations and way of movement of hatches and basically all other things that move. 

If you have a solution, and you think you can help, maybe you can hire, err, ;) Never mind, if you can, than please help me out here! 

• Field Marshall

I've got a pretty good knowledge of Chinooks, having photographed every single bit of them. However, the last one I did wasn't in great shape... :( I still wouldn't fly in a Mk2 to this day.

Spent a week on the hills with his one, I was the main Police Photographer on it and documented the wreckage for the investigation...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-27655435

• Upvote 3

God , I remember this when it was announced on the news, what a terrible loss, and stigma for the pilots families involved, If I recall did,nt the enquiry seem to be finished pretty quick compared to others?

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Field Marshall
On 05/03/2016 at 02:59, Davejb said:

God , I remember this when it was announced on the news, what a terrible loss, and stigma for the pilots families involved, If I recall did,nt the enquiry seem to be finished pretty quick compared to others?

Yeah, blamed pilot error. No way was it pilot error... :(