Theme, colours and backgrounds...

Lenny

• Field Marshall

I'm working on the look of the forum, bear with me, but feedback? Refresh your screens.. ;)

You wont notice so much on mobile as the mobile theme is restricted, but more on a desktop. Let me know if it displays ok on all screens.. ;)

• Upvote 1

Guest Fred Karno's Army

The only thing that's funny on mine Lenny is the top of the screen is saying beta testing and there is some writing underneath (create and a bell I think ?)superimposed.Everything else seems good mate.

Guest Fred Karno's Army

But I'm m on an iPod and only just figured out to screenshot so take that as you will O.o

Edited by Fred Karno's Army

• Field Marshall
4 minutes ago, Ham & Jam said:

The only thing that's funny on mine Lenny is the top of the screen is saying beta testing and there is some writing underneath (create and a bell I think ?)superimposed.Everything else seems good mate.

It's meant to say beta testing... ;-) The Create and bell should be there, as you're on an ipod, ipod really???? Didn't think you could get t'internet on an ipod. Th ecreate is to create a new post, the bell is for notifications. Your screen is obviously squashed up, displays fine on my iphone..

Anyone else????

• Upvote 1

Guest Fred Karno's Army
15 minutes ago, Lenny said:

It's meant to say beta testing... ;-) The Create and bell should be there, as you're on an ipod, ipod really???? Didn't think you could get t'internet on an ipod. Th ecreate is to create a new post, the bell is for notifications. Your screen is obviously squashed up, displays fine on my iphone..

Anyone else????

No that's about it unless you know anything about this new fan dangled thing they call flushing lavatories  :S:S;)

Guest Fred Karno's Army
11 hours ago, Lenny said:

Anyone else????

I have just been reliably informed by the wife that this in fact is an IPad and not an iPod well it was an 'easy mistaka to maka !'.

(Especially With my technological knowledge :$).