British WW2 Civil Defence Film "A New Fire Bomb"

Lenny

Ha Ha , I do like these old wartime advisory films from the" Ministre", we used to get ones on Atomic war when we were in the police, always narrated by the actor Patrick Allen, the 60s army films were good as well, we had them as cadets, How to use ranges correctly, Dangers of Ammunition and Ordnance etc, these went right through to the late 70s and were so outdated , the one i  really liked was why you should,nt wear Ammo boots in an ammo or ordnance store!!!

• Upvote 3

• Major General

Nice one Lenny!  Good to see that sectioned one at the beginning as i got one last Thursday after ten years looking!

Showed the assembly quite well. Loved the posters too in the background.. :D

• Upvote 2

• Major General

...and all in BBC English too old chap!

• Upvote 1

• Major General
18 hours ago, Bil4338 said:

...and all in BBC English too old chap!

Gotta love the 'voice-over' man!

• Upvote 1

Hi Lenny,

Thank you for sharing this short film it's not one I have seen before :)

D

On 16/03/2016 at 09:54, Waffenamt said:

Nice one Lenny!  Good to see that sectioned one at the beginning as i got one last Thursday after ten years looking!

Showed the assembly quite well. Loved the posters too in the background.. :D

Hi Waffenampt,

Will we have the pleasure of viewing your sectioned incendiary bomb on this site good sir?

D

Jeez, I really must get my glasses changed, for an awful moment there I thought your post read "Your sectioned incendiary BUM"

• Field Marshall
11 minutes ago, Davejb said:

Jeez, I really must get my glasses changed, for an awful moment there I thought your post read "Your sectioned incendiary BUM"

Freudian that... :D

I,d call it just plain getting old and eyesight playing me up........... Little joke, A very young Nun was having a bath in the monestery, there was a knock on the door, "Who is it" "Its the blind man" came the reply, she thought the chap was desperate for the loo, and her Christian duty to let him come in seeing he was blind, he came in ,said" Oh nice tits, where do you want these blinds"

• Upvote 2

• Major General

@DAK D  My cutaway B1 Incendiary is already in the forum of sectioned ordnace items.

The complete B2-EZ will be shown soon. Full and complete,no cutting that one buddy.

• Upvote 1