fecking Profanity Filter

Lenny

• Field Marshall

We have a fecking profanity filter, which stops me saying what the feck I fecking want about nasty feckers. ;)

It learns from profanity, and I'll be downloading a pre-made database. Mind you, I could just read all the political posts in the MCN Facebook page. ;-) Drives me fecking mad. :P

Oh, and as you will work out, it's basically a word swap thing, so I can make it say white is black if I want. ;) was always good for a wind up back in the day. ;)

• Upvote 1

Well feck me. Here was I, hoping to call a few people a 'orrible caaant and you've fecking spoiled my bar-steward fun.

• Upvote 1

• Field Marshall

I haven't got round to updating the fecking profanity filter, as the fecking country flag update fecked itself. I'm fecking fecked.

• Field Marshall
2 hours ago, Steve T said:

LOL!!!!  Spotted two it doesn't work on :):):)

better now?

• Field Marshall
2 hours ago, Steve T said:

ballhawks

jobby

ham-shank

(seeing if I can find any more....)

I love my job.... ya wee jobby faced (you'll go blind you know.). ;)

• Field Marshall

You get the movie reference you 'orrible caaant?

Now there's a question. Hmmmmm......if it's is from you it must be a military film....... only film that springs to mind is Snatch, Bricktop says it I think, but that's not military :)

• Upvote 1

• Field Marshall
3 minutes ago, Steve T said:

Now there's a question. Hmmmmm......if it's is from you it must be a military film....... only film that springs to mind is Snatch, Bricktop says it I think, but that's not military :)

Possibly my YouTube clip crossed in the ether, yes it's Snatch, and no it's not militaria but I'm the boss, so you can feck off you you fecking jobby faced (you'll go blind you know). :P

I must admit that as one of Steve Ts cohorts, I am thankful for this filter, I wish I had one on my phone, when he rings me, the profanity directed at me is terrible, abso fecking lutely

• Upvote 1

• Field Marshall

Don't worry about him, he's a (you'll go blind you know). :P

If you want to wind him up ask about the Fecking rabbit that scared the feck out of him, now that was fecking hilarious

• Upvote 1

It was a BIG rabbit, was angry as I had just dug into his bedroom, AND he went STRAIGHT for my meat 'n' two veg!

• Upvote 1

• Field Marshall

hahahahahahahaha.. I have a mental picture now. :D

It's difficult to get out the way of an angry rabbit when sitting at the bottom of a 5 foot deep hole whilst digging for relics.......

• Upvote 2

• Major General
On 12/02/2016 at 20:57, Steve T said:

It was a BIG rabbit, was angry as I had just dug into his bedroom, AND he went STRAIGHT for my meat 'n' two veg!

Like that rabbit on the Monty Python film?:D