2. val

D is for - Kleinfunksprecher d

Yes, from outside.
  3. tornfuté

Kriegsmarine Funkeruhr for sale

Hello clock is also for sale on ebay 303254135280
  4. tornfuté

Hello val very clean schematic, i suppose the connections for powering are seen from outside the set ? regards pierre
  5. I'm mirroring an ad for a friend who has problems with Ass. membership @ WAF This nice clock is for sale.
  6. Yesterday
  7. val

One of the best and most correct schematics.
  8. Tony B.

Hello from the Netherlands

Did receive this HLS.a yesterday also. It's not 100% complete, so that's kind of a new project now for me.
  9. Tony B.

Yeah sure. These are the only pics I have on my phone at the moment though.
  10. I heard about this event, I actually grew up in Simpelveld and lived there for over 23 years. Very nice terrain for such an event. The railroad hasn't been used for decades except for the steamtrain for tourists, but back in the day this railroad was a direct connection to the German city Aachen. Meaby next year I will have a look too.
  11. Last week
  12. val

@Tony B., i'd like to see your comm corner more closely.
  13. Tony B.

To be hounest, don't be sad about it. FB days regarding militaria are counted. Some people keep making new groups, and for sales pages that might work, but for pages that are about sharing info and collections, it sucks when you loose all the content build op when the page gets removed, over and over again. So personally I think it's better to forget about FB and start focussing on MeWe or forums like this one. Cheers
  14. Qiuite happy with Fb for family and general stuff, but no point spending effort in militaria chat/pics/knowledge when Fb can kill it without right of reply...
  15. Lenny

We lost our sales group and our buckle group. The main MCN group is still there, but not convinced it'll last much longer..
  16. Bil4338

Broadsword calling Danny Boy....

Really hope more members see the wood for the trees and desert fb
  17. Tony B.

Hi Lenny, I will spread the word. Btw I thought MCN didn't have a FB group anymore after the recent takedown by FB, or am I mistaken?
  18. Infanteer90

Dress Buckle maker?

That is a bit of an ugly eagle and some of the letters on the motto are rather poorly formed. I'm curious to see what the outcome of this discussion will be.
  19. Picked this buckle along with a late war tongue less belt. It wasn't until I got home and took some photos did it become apparent that it was originally a gilt color. Any thoughts?
  20. Afrikakorpsrat64

Feels like Im staying with Rommel

San Francisco Bay area is heating up this week. 100 + today and i have no AC . I feel like Im in the Afrika korps. Gives a "Life like" feel to my DAK/tropical display. Also turns me into a sloth. lol😜
  21. Good to have you here... just wish we could get more of the FB guys back here...
  22. Richard Auld

Grenze !

Guys, This cost me dear in trade but I am very happy as I know the young man that got the helmet appreciates it and I love this because it is my new life and job really as we control and check the training area on a daily basis. Similar sign different time. Just closed the deal now! Rich
  23. Richard Auld

Couple of field phones

Trade two field phones. Both ring when dialed with the short circuit in place. Internals of the handsets appear period some with dates. Pictures if any interest. Paperwork for trade as ever. Postage will be a twat as you all know they are heavy. Rich
  24. Richard Auld

Couple of field phones

Trade two field phones. Both ring when dialed with the short circuit in place. Internals of the handsets appear period some with dates. Pictures if any interest. Paperwork for trade as ever. Postage will be a twat as you all know they are heavy. Rich
  25. Richard Auld

1944 British Battery

Thanks for the link, I am not surprised we had old stuff like this until the 70's. In the 1991 Gulf war we had 1937 pattern compass pouches still within the Battery. Also war time machettes were still common on the Gun detachments tools as were war time mess tins all be it not matching sets. I have just rediscovered a 'stadiermetric range finder' it appears to be a copy of the German one, it is by Stroud & Barr of Glasgow I think.
  26. val

1944 British Battery

In this topic you can see the ww2 british signalling lamp that used those batteries. Seems they manufactured they up to at least '70-s https://www.militariacollectors.network/forums/topic/3930-ww2-british-aldis-signalling-lamp/
  27. http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/showthread.php?t=26496
  28. Richard Auld

1944 British Battery

Cool. Something new! Every day is a school day. Rich Cool. Something new! Every day is a school day. Rich
  1. Load more activity