Have I moved???????

Davejb

On the members map, it says I live in Sunderland, which is a complete surprise to me, I did,nt realise I had moved, perhaps that explains where the wife is, I,ve hardly seen her since she got back from Canada. Is there another davejb , surely there can,t be two handsome looking devils like me around. How accurate is this map, especially since I live in Hertfordshire, or the Shire as its known, aint I a little Hobbit

• Upvote 2

I've had the same problem, I've never heard of where I'm apparently from!! Haha

We,re all from the same place really Hetz, WOMBledon

• Upvote 1

• Field Marshall

If you don't set it, it'll guess by your ISP. You can change it, let me check...

• Field Marshall

Ok, here's a quick guide on how to sort it... ;)

Thats nice, Now I,m getting flak from Fred, Not content that I,m supposed to be living somewhere, I,ve never been, I,m being called an Alien, I thought it was only Steve T who could abuse me, but now I.ve got  a guy from OOP North doing it as well,,,,Oh the ignomy,,,Ignomey, Ignomiy ,, bugger,,, the  downright embarrassement!!!!

• Upvote 1

For a LUUNDUN boy I thought I was doing pretty well with my prununsiation

• Upvote 1

I have now corrected my true location, but I am now the perplexed resident of two addresses, I,ll use one as a hideout when the wifey throws a wobbly!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

• Field Marshall

Possibly the caches need clearing, hold on...

• Field Marshall

Can you refresh your browser and check again @Davejb ? I can only see you once?

Yes I know but its the wrong location again, I live in Herfordshire, in the East not in the West , a few hundred miles away, I,ve tried changing it twice but it still puts me back in the West

Great, now I,m incommunicado, I,m not on the map at all, I,m anonymous, a non person,I dont exist at all, The damn thing will not let me change anything now. For those of you who need to know I LIVE IN FRIGGIN HERTFORDSHIRE near FRIGGIN LONDON, not in FRIGGIN SUNDERLAND, I,m East of the country not West, right on the border of FRIGGIN ESSEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course I,m FRIGGIN WELL NOT, what makes you think that??????????

It would appear that I also temporarily moved to just out side Spalding but have returned home now. :)

Your lucky I,m not even on the list as being a WO 1 . One thing I did notice is that there were several members all living in Sunderland including Steve T and I know he does,nt live there either!!!, but hey ho, its not that important. If someone needs to know where I live just ask