Reichsleitung des Arbeitsdienstes

Gwar

Hello, A bit about me, I have been collecting for about 30 years or so and my main focus was on belts buckles, I had turned over to the RAD about 10 years ago and find it fascinating. I am a member of WAF and WRF, The Treasure Bunker, Axis History Forum, Gentleman's Military Interest Club. I was a Admin for a RAD group on FB for several years and am currently a Global Moderator for a Arbeits Dienst group, I have accumulated much information on this subject and if any member wishes to ask questions concerning most aspects of that branch ie; Abt numbers, camps etc; I would be more than happy to help if possible. Thanks, G

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

G,

Yes seen you on the other sites too, I think I remember your switch back on WRF, I have a bit of stuff in your direction but it is mostly photo albums and I am now focusing on paperwork myself. Trying to streamline but not getting anywhere fast!

Rich

Edited by Richard Auld

1 hour ago, Richard Auld said:

G,

Yes seen you on the other sites too, I think I remember your switch back on WRF, I have a bit of stuff in your direction but it is mostly photo albums and I am now focusing on paperwork myself. Trying to streamline but not getting anywhere fast!

Rich

I look forward to it Richard, Thanks for the response.. G